Naturopathic Medicine Research Round-up
Here are a few tidbits that we’ve gleaned from the naturopathic medicine research that you might find interesting:
- A single dose of buckwheat honey before bedtime provided greater relief of cough and improved sleep compared to over-the-counter cough medicines.
- Massage therapy can ease pain after surgery.
- Ginger may have potential in the treatment and prevention of ovarian cancer.
- Magnesium lowers risk of gallstones
- Vitamin D and Omega 3’s help protect children from diabetes
- Increased BMI (body mass index) is strongly associated with increased risk for certain cancers, especially esophageal and renal
We scour the natural medicine research daily to keep our knowledge up to date and accurate. Call us at 416-481-0222 or book online now with one of our naturopathic doctors.