- Keep your insulin level low. Insulin is the biggest hormone disruptor there is, cut way back on the sugar and carbs.
- Reduce your stress. Stress provokes insulin release just like doughnuts do, keep it low.
- Exercise every day. Exercise helps all around because it reduces insulin, reduces stress and keeps blood sugar healthier.
- Get lots of B vitamins and magnesium from dark green leafy vegetables every day
- Help your liver detoxify by eating apples, grapefruit, dark green leafy vegetables and cruciferous vegetables every day. I recommend everyone do an annual or semi-annual intensive liver detox to clear out toxins and pollutants and any excess hormones.
- See a naturopathic doctor for advice about diet, supplements and herbs that can balance hormones naturally.